1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interestBelow we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our websitePersonal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 Responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is DrMelanie Graeb, Grubmühlerfeldstr25, 82131 Gauting, Germany, Tel .: 089 - 89 35 78 58, Fax: 089 - 89 34 0630, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or together with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 This website uses for security reasons and to protect the transfer of personal data and other confidential content (e.g.Orders or inquiries to the person responsible) an SSL orTLS encryptionYou can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called"Server log files")When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if necessary: in anonymous form)
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art6 para1 lit.f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our websiteThe data will not be passed on or used in any other wayHowever, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are specific indications of illegal use.
Hosting through Shopify
We use the shop system of the service provider Shopify International Limited, Victoria Buildings, 2Floor, 1-2 Haddington Road, Dublin 4, D04 XN32, Ireland ("Shopify"), for the purpose of hosting and displaying the online shop based on processing on our behalfAll data collected on our website is processed on Shopify's serversAs part of the aforementioned Shopify services, data can also be processed as part of further processing on behalf of Shopify Inc., 150 Elgin St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4, Canada, Shopify Data Processing (USA) Inc., Shopify Payments (USA) Incor Shopify (USA) Incbe transmittedIn the event of data being transmitted to Shopify Incin Canada the adequacy level of data protection is guaranteed by the adequacy decision of the European CommissionShopify Data Processing (USA) Inc., Shopify Payments (USA) Incand Shopify (USA) Incin the USA are certified for the US-European data protection convention "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
Further information on Shopify's data protection can be found on the following website: https://www.shopify.de/legal/datenschutz
Further processing on servers other than those mentioned by Shopify will only take place within the framework communicated below.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pagesThese are small text files that are stored on your deviceSome of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-calledSession cookies)Other cookies remain on your device and enable you to recognize your browser the next time you visit (so-calledpersistent cookies)If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to the individual extentPersistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookieThe duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings in your web browser.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g.Memorize the content of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website)If personal data is also processed by individual cookies we use, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art6 para1 lit.b GDPR either to implement the contract, in accordance with Art6 para1 lit.a GDPR in the case of a given consent or according to Art6 para1 lit.f GDPR to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in generalEach browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settingsThis is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settingsYou can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that the functionality of our website may be restricted if cookies are not accepted.
5) Contact us
When contacting us (e.g.Personal data is collected via contact form or email)Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact formThis data is used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request orsaved and used for contacting and the associated technical administrationThe legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art6 para1 lit.f GDPRIf your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art6 para1 lit.b GDPRYour data will be deleted after your request has been processedThis is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter concerned has been finally clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
6) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
According to Art6 para1 lit.b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer accountWhich data is collected can be seen from the respective input formsDeleting your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the aboveAddress of the person responsibleWe save and use the data you provide for contract processingAfter completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with due regard to tax and commercial law retention periods and deleted after the expiry of these deadlines, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further data use on our part is reserved has been.
7) Comment function
As part of the comment function on this website, in addition to your comment, information about the time the comment was created and the commentator name you selected are saved and published on this websiteYour IP address is also logged and savedThe IP address is saved for security reasons and in the event that the data subject violates the rights of third parties or posts illegal content through a commentWe need your email address to contact you if a third party objects to your published content as unlawfulThe legal basis for the storage of your data is Art6 para1 lit.b and f GDPRWe reserve the right to delete comments if they are criticized as unlawful by third parties.
8) Use of your data for direct advertising
Sign up for our email newsletter
If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offersThe only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email addressThe provision of further data is voluntary and is used to address you personallyWe use the so-calledDouble opt-in procedureThis means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have expressly confirmed to us that you consent to receiving the newsletterWe will then send you a confirmation email asking you to click the corresponding link to confirm that you want to receive the newsletter in the future.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with Art6 para1 lit.a GDPRWhen registering for the newsletter, we save your IP address entered by the Internet service provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace a possible misuse of your email address at a later dateThe data collected by us when registering for the newsletter will only be used for advertising purposes in the form of the newsletterYou can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using the link provided in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person named aboveAfter unsubscribing, your email address will be deleted from our newsletter mailing list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use the data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
9) Data processing for order processing
In order to process your order, we work with the following service provider (s), who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contractsCertain personal data is transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as far as this is necessary for the delivery of the goodsWe pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of the payment processing, if this is necessary for the payment processingIf payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly belowThe legal basis for the transfer of data is Art6 para1 lit.b GDPR.
10) Using a live chat system
This website uses the live chat system Shopify Chat, a service of Shopify Inc., 150 Elgin St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4, Canada ("Shopify") for customer support purposes.Shopify collects and stores anonymized user data to answer live support inquiriesUsage profiles can be created from this anonymized data under a pseudonymCookies may be usedCookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the website visitor's Internet browserCookies enable recognition of the Internet browserIf the information collected in this way is personally identifiable, processing is carried out in accordance with Art6 para1 lit.f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in effective customer care and the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization purposes.
The data collected with Shopify technologies will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website without the separate consent of the person concerned and will not be combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonymIn order to avoid the storage of Shopify cookies, you can set your internet browser in such a way that cookies can no longer be stored on your computer in the futureCookies already stored are deletedDisabling all cookies can, however, mean that some functions on our website can no longer be performedYou can object to the collection and storage of data for the purpose of creating a pseudonymized user profile at any time with effect for the future by sending us your objection informally by e-mail to the e-mail address specified in the imprint.
In the event of data transfers to Shopify Incin Canada the adequacy level of data protection is guaranteed by the adequacy decision of the European Commission.
11) Rights of the data subject
11.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right to information according to Art15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period orthe criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it from you, the existence of an automated one Decision making including profiling and if necessaryMeaningful information about the logic involved and the scope that affects you and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to information, which guarantees according to Art46 GDPR exist when your data is forwarded to third countries;
- Right to rectification according to Art16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion according to Art17 GDPR: You have the right to have your personal data deleted if the requirements of Art17 para1 GDPRHowever, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art18 GDPR: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted as long as the correctness of your data, which you disputed, is checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to unauthorized data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data if You need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have objected to reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not certain whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information according to Art19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, he is obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effortYou have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability according to Art20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to withdraw consent given in accordance with Art7 para3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with future effectIn the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consentThe withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before the withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy or the location of the alleged violation.
11.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PRINCIPLE OF INTERESTED LEGAL INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE AT ALL TIMES FOR REASONS FOR YOUR SITUATION IN THEIR SITUATION.
If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concernedA FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED, BUT IF WE CAN PROVIDE COMPULSORY PROTECTED REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING, WHICH EXERCISE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL PROPERTIES, OR IF THE PROCESSING, PUBLICITY, PUBLICITY.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISEMENT, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISINGYOU CAN EXERCISE THE CONTRADICTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
If you make use of your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
12) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and - if relevant - also on the basis of the respective legal retention period (e.g.retention periods under commercial and tax law).
When processing personal data based on an express consent in accordance with Art6 para1 lit.a DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject withdraws their consent.
Do legal retention periods exist for data that is part of legal transactions orobligations similar to legal transactions on the basis of Art6 para1 lit.b GDPR are processed, this data will be routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, provided that they are no longer required for contract fulfillment or contract initiation and / or if we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
When processing personal data based on Art6 para1 lit.f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject has their right to object in accordance with Art21 para1 GDPR, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art6 para1 lit.f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject has their right to object in accordance with Art21 para2 GDPR.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.